Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) How can I be a member of SCIEI?
Download the member application form, send the form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
2) How can I be a committee of SCIEI?
Send your resume to email@example.com, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
3) How can I be a fellow of SCIEI?
Download the fellow application form, send the form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fellow applications will be discussing at the ANNUAL MEETING, end of each year, 2-5 new fellows will be elected every year. The result will be announced on www.sciei.org, January the next year.
4) How can I organize a workshop in conjunction with the conference?
-Prospective workshop organizer should contact SCIEI to receive the approval for workshop session
-If workshop proposal is approved by SCIEI, the workshop organizer should provide the title, topics, program committee members of the workshop
-Workshop organizer is exempt from the conference registration fees
5) How can I organize a special session in conjunction with the conference?
-Prospective special session organizer should contact SCIEI to receive the approval for workshop session
-If special session proposal is approved by SCIEI, the special session organizer should provide the title, topics, program committee members of the special session
-Special session organizer is exempt from the conference registration fees
6) Where can I submit my paper to SCIEI conferences?
-Submission methods can be found at the conference official website.
7) What kind of technical equipment is provided at the conference?
-LCD Data Projector
-USB Flash Drive - Memory
-PowerPoint Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
-PowerPoint Presentation/ Acrobat Reader Software
8) How can I get an official letter of invitation for the conference attendance?
-SCIEI Invitation letter is provided on request by registered authors or other registered participants.
-SCIEI Official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail posting, and will make reasonable effort to help authors to get the VISA.
-Visa process generally takes a month, and the authors should take care of their own applications. SCIEI won't guarantee the potential authors can obtain the VISA, and won't refund the registration fee after the deadline.
9) When can I get the receipt of conference registration fees?
-The receipt for conference registration is issued at the conference registration desk.
10) What is the length of oral paper presentation?
-Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including Discussions.
11) Is there a poster paper presentation session?
-Yes, the Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions and Conference Proceedings
12) Should I stay at the conference hotel?
-No. You need not to stay at the conference hotel
-For proper /or cheaper accommodation options, you are free to search hotel booking websites.
13) Do you arrange accommodation and traveling services for the conference participants?
-No, the conference participants should arrange their own accommodation and traveling services